|Place of Origin:||China|
|Nazwa handlowa:||Dahua Sling|
|Orzecznictwo:||BS EN 1492-1:2000|
|Model Number:||web sling|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Cena:||USD 30,000 / 20'GP|
|Logo:||We do it oursleves||Eye protector:||White Black or same as webbing|
|Material:||100 % polyester||Layer::||1 layer|
|packing:||Blank or printed||Sling type:||endless flat webbing sling|
|W.L.L:||3000KG||Standard:||BS EN 1492-1:2000|
endless webbing sling,
endless lifting straps
1. Material: 100% Polyester
2. Width: 2"
3. Length: 20' or upon your request
4. MBS: 31, 000 lbs
5. End Fittings: Eye hook, Flat eye & Twisted eye
6. Colour: Orange/Yellow/upon your request
PS: 3" and 4" tow straps are also available upon your request
Our winch straps are manufactured from heavy duty, high quality polyester. Ranging from 2" to 4", the winch strap can handle any load big or small. They are ideal for pulling, binding, and towing all kinds of loads, the cars, boats, pickup trucks.
We recommend the use of wear sleeves to prolong the life of these lifting slings. Specialised Cargo Nets are also available constructed from webbing using the same 7:1 safety factor.
Also available with metal end fittings.
When using flat woven webbing slings always:
• Store and handle belt slings correctly.
• Inspect belt slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Position the bight for choke lift at 120° (natural angle).
• Position the sling so that the load is uniformly spread over its width and protect the sling from sharp edges.
• Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
When using flat woven webbing slings never:
• Attempt to shorten, knot or tie belt slings.
• Expose belt slings to direct heat or flames.
• Use belt slings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
• Expose belt slings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load belt slings.
• Use belt slings which are cut or which have loose or damaged stitching
Osoba kontaktowa: jack